CRISTINI ATHLETICS PROUDLY PROVIDES SERVICES IN HOUSE AT BOTH OUR MARKHAM AND WOODBRIDGE LOCATIONS
WELCOME TO A HEALTHIER VERSION OF YOURSELF!
OUR REGISTERED SPORTS PHYSIOTHERAPISTS AND MASSAGE THERAPISTS PROVIDE HANDS ON, INTEGRATED CARE PERSONALIZED TO YOUR BODY, YOUR LIFE AND YOUR NEEDS!
- Fear of getting hurt when with certain movements in a workout?
- Are you tired of modifying your workouts because of an injury or lack of motion?
- Struggle to make strength gains despite how hard you are working?
- Tired of your hands going numb when you overhead squat?
- Don’t know what to do following your surgery?
- Told that you should never return to your sport that you love?
What makes us so successful is our approach to truly understanding the source of what’s holding you back. Our registered clinicians are biomechanics and movements specialists! Your body is a complex system and what seems to be the problem is rarely the cause. That is where we differentiate ourselves from the rest.
OUR THERAPIES INCLUDE
We are trained in may of the latest assessment, treatment and manual therapy techniques, including:
- Dry needling
- Fascial Stretching
- Graston Technique (IASTM)
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Trigger point release and neuromuscular techniques
- Muscle energy techniques
- Soft tissue massage and fascial release
- Active isolated stretching
- Joint mobilization and spinal manipulation (adjustments)
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) and Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Titleist Performance Institute Golf Certification (TPI)
RETURN FROM AN INJURY OR AFTER SURGERY.
Return from injury or surgery, restore function, optimize yourself, and get back to your past activities even better than you were before. We’ll help you feel better, but also address the underlying causes of your injury to prevent it from occurring again. Our 1-on-1 sessions allow for the time you deserve.
- NONOPERATIVE INJURY
- POSTOPERATIVE SURGERY
- EVERYDAY ACHES AND PAINS
ENHANCE PERFORMANCE AND PREVENT INJURIES.
You don’t need to have an injury to optimize your performance. Our hands on approach to manual therapy and corrective exercise is designed to enhance how well you move and perform. Prevent future injuries by restoring imbalances and normalizing movement deficiencies. We specialize in all sports, including:
- BASEBALL PERFORMANCE
- GOLF PERFORMANCE
- CROSSFIT / FITNESS PERFORMANCE
Book online for an appointment or a free consultation at https://cristiniathletics.janeapp.com/login
2022 09 21